Intestinal flu

Closed Thread
Old 03-01-2019, 07:01 AM
Sage
Default Intestinal flu

Yesterday I awoke to having ALL the symptoms of a nasty intestinal virus (fever, headache, body aches, upset stomach and more). Still not feeling great this a.m. My question is---is this going around? I've not heard of anyone I know having it and wonder at the duration of it. I do know of a nasty regular flu (the kind with coughs etc) but this isn't it.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
Yesterday I awoke to having ALL the symptoms of a nasty intestinal virus (fever, headache, body aches, upset stomach and more). Still not feeling great this a.m. My question is---is this going around? I've not heard of anyone I know having it and wonder at the duration of it. I do know of a nasty regular flu (the kind with coughs etc) but this isn't it.
Oh yes, there is something out there!!! You are fortunate that you got a warning, all I got was a very sharp pain. If you get a very uncomfortable pain in your intestines get to the bathroom immediately, if not sooner !!!! After the initial onslaught it just hung around for a day or so. I am fanatical about washing my hands and wiping shopping carts etc., something managed to get through in spite of my best efforts to ward off a bug.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 03-01-2019, 09:51 AM
Sage

Oh.I.had.a.warning! BUT it still was/is nasty!! My tummy still isn't wonderful today and my headache is still there as well as a slight fever. I'm finally able to sip Gaterade and nibble soda crackers. My body aches all over so have 2 heating pads cranked up as well as a throw to wrap up in. I'm sorry Madelaine that you had it so awful!!!! I can't imagine!!! Well, maybe I can!
Closed Thread

Tags
intestinal, nasty, flu, heard, regular

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.