Jabra Enhanced

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2023, 04:03 PM
Default Jabra Enhanced

Would like to know if anybody has experience with Jabra Enhanced, an on line hearing aid company. Sounds like they have high tech hearing aids at competitive prices and provide online support for users.
Old 02-12-2023, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjshanl View Post
Would like to know if anybody has experience with Jabra Enhanced, an on line hearing aid company. Sounds like they have high tech hearing aids at competitive prices and provide online support for users.
I visited 4 recommended audiologist in the Villages--all of them stated that I have profound hearing loss in left ear, and recommended hearing aids ranging in price from $4,000 to $6,000.

I ended up going to a Costco in Orlando area and got top of the line Jabra hearing aids (exact same brand and model as phonak, just a different name) for $1,800.

No hearing aid will be as good as normal hearing, but it's a huge improvement. FYI I thought the audiologist and hearing test at Costco was as good or better as those as I got in TV,
Old 02-12-2023, 12:45 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,960 Times in 752 Posts

$1800 plus $50 membership saving between $2150 and $4150 biggest problem for some not golf cart acceptable. We receive weekly promotions from hearing aid dealers in The Villages it is truly is a money maker.
You were very wise to shop around.
Closed Thread

Tags
jabra, hearing, enhanced, support, online

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.