Joint Vibrance Use

Closed Thread
Old 12-20-2013, 05:01 AM
Veteran member
Default Joint Vibrance Use

Does anyone use this product............Joint Vibrance....?

Joint Vibrance provides cartilage-building cells called chondrocytes with the proper nutrients necessary for construction of new cartilage and synthesis of hyaluronic acid. It is the most comprehensive formula to nutritionally support healthy joint function. The entire formula is truly remarkable, and provides sound nutritional support for joint health.

Looking for serious feedback.........thanks in advance for your responses.
Retirement has been a discovery of beauty for me. I never had enough time before to truly appreciate the beauty of my grandchild, my wife, the tree outside my very own front door. And, the beauty of time itself.

Last edited by AriaGrandparents2013; 12-20-2013 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Typo correction
Old 12-21-2013, 01:45 PM
Veteran member

Has no one used this ?...... Is there another product that people are using?

Because being so active has developed aching in my knees and shoulders.......primarily from playing pickel ball and was looking for a supplement to take that May alleviate the aching.

Looking for some serious feedback.
Retirement has been a discovery of beauty for me. I never had enough time before to truly appreciate the beauty of my grandchild, my wife, the tree outside my very own front door. And, the beauty of time itself.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Runner for 25 years. 25-35 mi per wk. Have taken most of the supplements with absolutely no discernable results. They are in many cases more expensive than perscription drugs. Most of the serious literature will confirm that any effect is placibo.
If I am not up to date, I would gladly stand corrected. Will need real science to change my mind(double blind etc) not "I heard it from the grapevine"
Old 12-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Years ago my knees were causing real pain. I started taking a glucosamine/chondrointin supplement. Less than 2 weeks into it and my knees seemed to be pretty much "cured". I took the pills for quite a while, as a precaution. Once I stopped, I remained in good shape for a few years. The pain came back, so I started the pills again, and again, I had success. I am off of them now. If the pain comes back, I'll do the same thing again.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.