Legacy Chiropractic for wrist pain

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-04-2019, 09:24 AM
Platinum member

Default Legacy Chiropractic for wrist pain

Anyone used Dr. Kessler for wrist pain? Paying him a visit on Wednesday and wondering if it is worth a try.

Old 02-04-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
Anyone used Dr. Kessler for wrist pain? Paying him a visit on Wednesday and wondering if it is worth a try.
RESPONSE FOR WRIST

I found Dr Angela to be the best. Tried 6 other Chiropractors before finding her.
No exaggeration here. Good Luck.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2019, 01:43 PM
Sage

I'll tell my experience. I had never been to a chiropractor, I had heard some people were helped and others called them quacks. My back was so bad that I could not stand or walk for more than a couple of minutes. I couldn't even go to the grocery store, much less a mall. My Villages doctor ordered an MRI and suggested I go to back surgeon in Ocala and I would probably need fusion surgery.

I said to him, let me try a couple of things on my own first. In November of 2017 I went to Legacy Chiropractic for 3 weeks, nine sessions, total cost $1500. When I went for my initial visit, Dr. Kessler pulled up my MRI from Lake Imaging website and showed what was causing my pain. Said I needed Spinal Decompression therapy, they had a 10 week program for $3300 or if I paid all in full it would be $3,000. I paid $1500 and said I'll see if I feel better before I pay the balance.

I went for 3 weeks, nine sessions and felt no better. However they charged my credit card another $1500 after the eight session. When I questioned them about the charges, they showed me where when I signed off on the initial $1500 that I was also authorizing them to charge me again 2-1/2 weeks. This is for a 10 week program, what's the hurry to get my money. This whole thing stunk to me, and I felt no better than before.

I called and said, cancel my sessions and I want at $1500 refunded. Dr. Kessler got on the phone and pleaded with me to continue the sessions and how I wasn't giving them enough chance or giving them enough feedback.

I had asked Dr. Kessler twice if he knew or though that an inversion would help my back pain. I had read many good reports on line, it seemed logical that stretching your back with an inversion table wasn't much different than what they were doing. Having me lay on a table while a belt pulled up on my mid-section. Dr. Kessler said an inversion was not a good idea and was not what I needed.

The week after I left, I went to Dick's Sporting Goods in Ocala and bought a Teeter Inversion Table. Within five weeks my back was like new. No more pain, I could walk in the store, the mall, the treadmill. It was like a miracle. Now 16 months later my back is still like new.

As far as wrist pain, I posted on another thread of yours that you should get a referral to a neurologist and have a test done on the nerves in that hand. I had terrible hand and wrist pain in 2003 and the test showed I had one of the three major nerves to the hand pinched off. This is CPS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome), it requires surgery, which I had and recommend getting if that is the problem.

Tags
pain, wrist, wondering, wednesday, worth