dentures

Closed Thread
Old 04-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Default dentures

I believe that I will need a set of top dentures, does anyone have experience with a dental office near or in the villages that makes well fitting dentures at a reasonable price. I am not looking for bargain basement dentures.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:27 AM
Default A belated reply to say the least...

...and I hope your still around Blessinn.

I had to chuckle to myself that you didnot recieve the first reply to your question. I think the ole' "Stigma" is alive and well regarding denture wearers.

Nobody wants Anybody to know they...shhhhhh...wear dentures.

I dont really think I'll have that problem myself because I've reached the point I need them now. Gum disease and bone loss have been a life long battle for me and I've lost the battle. I surrender. I give up...

"Gimme my dentures and nobody gets hurt"! Of course I'am not going to take out a bill board ad on I-75 to prove my point, but really...I dont care if anybody knowwwwws. :-)

Unfortunately, I cant answer your question because I'am not a TV'r yet but will be soon. I'll probably have mine taken care of and out of the way before I arrive at TV. Within 24 months is the plan.

I'am QUITE SURE there are numerous dental offices in the area surrounding TV that can provide you excellent service. You may just need to do a little research for starts. If you find one please let me know. I'am going to need to see the Doc too!

Cant wait for my new "Enamelized Falsies" !

(I've always wanted a nice pair) :-)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.