Looking for a Cardiologist

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Default Looking for a Cardiologist

We recently relocated to The Villages and are looking for a new cardiologist. Any comments would be appreciated!!!!
Old 04-05-2013, 06:13 PM
Veteran member

I go to Citrus Cardiology and see Dr Saluck. Am very happy.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Location: Ft. Lauderdale - New Castle,PA - Overland Park, KS - Palm Bay, FL - Village of Charlotte

I go to Dr. Vishnu Yelamanchi at Cardiology and Vascular Consultants. He is very engaged and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:44 AM
Gold member

Been going to Florida Heart & Vascular Center (Next to The Villages Hospital) for 7 years now, and have Dr Rosado as my doctor. Real gentleman and thorough!! Also have Dr Fredrick Davis (@ Laurel Manor) as my family physician, who also is very thorough, and gives you the time you need. (He is also affiliated with Florida Heart & Vascular) I suppose everyone has their favorites, and thats ok. It's the ones who do not like their physicians, that you worry about.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.