Looking for a new Internist

Closed Thread
Old 10-14-2019, 11:33 AM
Sage
Default Looking for a new Internist

Well, the Admiral wants a new internal Dr., she's fallen out of love with our current Dr., front office staff and lack of maintenance of his office bothers her more than me.

Looking for any recommendations-we are not married to any plan--Medicare & Tricare for Life
Old 10-14-2019, 12:32 PM

My fleet admiral likes Lakeview Healthcare......medicare/tricare for life

Lakeview Healthcare System >> Primary Care
Old 10-14-2019, 12:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
Well, the Admiral wants a new internal Dr., she's fallen out of love with our current Dr., front office staff and lack of maintenance of his office bothers her more than me.

Looking for any recommendations-we are not married to any plan--Medicare & Tricare for Life
We went to the same one you go to. Thought he was a good doctor but didn't like the staff, seemed under educated and the front office and the planting area was shoddy.

Fortunately business insurance changed to UHC and we could go to The Villages Health care.
Old 10-14-2019, 02:14 PM
Veteran member

We used to like Dr. Riley when we were in TV Health Care. We were forced out because of Insurance changes, but now have Florida Heart and Vascular Health. I like to go to their Santa Barbara Office. They have several internist on staff. Very happy with them. Their Cardiologist saved my life, and I feel great seven years later.
Old 10-14-2019, 04:36 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilcon View Post
We used to like Dr. Riley when we were in TV Health Care. We were forced out because of Insurance changes, but now have Florida Heart and Vascular Health. I like to go to their Santa Barbara Office. They have several internist on staff. Very happy with them. Their Cardiologist saved my life, and I feel great seven years later.

Good to hear. Glad you’re still with us.
Closed Thread

Tags
office, bothers, maintenance, plan--medicare, tricare

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.