Marion County Website Covid Vaccination Process

Closed Thread
Old 01-16-2021, 05:27 PM
Gold member
Default Marion County Website Covid Vaccination Process

FYI: on December 29 my wife and I signed up on the Marion County website to be called, in order received, when our entries came up. My call came last evening at 8:15 PM. I immediately asked if my wife, who I signed up minutes after I did, could get her shot at the same time. A very accommodating agent checked, found her entry and gave us two appointments for today (1/16) at 1:30 PM at the Marion County Health Department in Ocala. Arrived at 1:15 and got our car in line. First a rep asked some health questions, then another gave us a form to fill out, as our car and others proceeded. We were given the shot (Pfizer) in our car about 45 minutes later. At that time the nurse gave us an appointment card for our second shot. 6:30 PM at the Paddock Mall (Ocala) on Feburary 6th. They had a volunteer time us for 15 minutes after the shot to be sure we were ok, then released us. Hope this gives you Marion County residents who signed up on that website an idea of the process when you get the call.
Old 01-16-2021, 06:26 PM

Thanks for some positive news.
Patience is a virtue.
Old 01-17-2021, 06:51 AM
Veteran member

JG...hopefully the shot will also improve your P'ball game
Closed Thread

Tags
shot, marion, county, gave, car

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.