Might be too soon to congregate in close quarters INDOORS

Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2020, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Collateral damage, hmmm?, as long as it's not you or yours in a body bag!! Ugh! Not on board with that.
I sure the heck am. The flu already wiped out what was a great economy. Now you want the flu to bury it?
Old 06-20-2020, 12:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I'm wondering what is going to happen when thousands of people descend on Jacksonville for the RNC in an INDOOR venue. Hopefully masks will be required but I would not bet the farm on that.

This is what happened recently in a Jacksonville bar.........
16 Friends Test Positive For Coronavirus After Night Out At Florida Bar – CBS Miami
Since there is zero wearing of masks today in Tulsa, it will probably stay the same for the GOP Convention. Only the media and any protestors will wear masks.
Old 06-20-2020, 12:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,496 Times in 3,100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Seven of the bartenders also tested positive. There was no social distancing. I understand why no masks were worn by the patrons but the bartenders should have all been masked.

I just heard on the news tonight that attendees of the rally in Tulsa, OK are not required to wear masks. How in the world can there not be massive transmission of this virus at this rally?
I'm thinking today, Darwin will have his day.
Old 06-20-2020, 01:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
I'm thinking today, Darwin will have his day.
Busy guy, Darwin, with all the marches too. I find marching for anything is useless and just gets everyone's knickers in a bigger hitch.

I realize I am the only person on this planet who feels this way, but I am happy with my views in my old age.
Old 06-21-2020, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Collateral damage, hmmm?, as long as it's not you or yours in a body bag!! Ugh! Not on board with that.
Neither are my spouse and I and many of our friends. Statements like these are what is the most worrisome about this world.

Tags
jacksonville, masks, required, venue, bet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.