Monoclonal Treatment @ Brownwood Questions

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2021, 10:11 PM
Sage

I did have the 4 shot antibody treatment at the recommendation of my PCP as I had been exposed. I had no side effects and did not develop a breakthrough case of COVID. If there is a "side effect" it is that I should not get the booster shot for 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
So if anyone here got this monoclonal treatment, did you get any side effects?
Old 09-08-2021, 01:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
I did have the 4 shot antibody treatment at the recommendation of my PCP as I had been exposed. I had no side effects and did not develop a breakthrough case of COVID. If there is a "side effect" it is that I should not get the booster shot for 3 months.
Were your injection sites sore or red or both?
Old 09-08-2021, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
OK, I will try NOT to act like a JERK as I RIDE MY MOTORCYCLE down to Barnstorm without a helmet on to get my treatment. I hope I pass my test to get in - I hear it is VERY rigorous and they allow NO JERKS in. I will try my best to fool them. Wish me luck! Here I go........VAROOM, VAROOM! HEAR ME roar, " in numbers too BIG to IGNORE - also decibels!
Did you ever see the SouthPark episode about motorcycle riders who rev their engine?
Closed Thread

Tags
monoclonal, appointment, online, facts, tested

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.