My Latest Platelet Donation is heading for a 9 month old with heart problems.

Closed Thread
Old 09-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
[/B][/COLOR]
Tal, Listen carefully. There are a lot of beautiful, smart, women, who contributed as much or more to the family coffers as their husbands. Most people with good marriages each think the other is a prize.
I was being facetious, graciegirl. More than half the student body of the classes at the U of Minnesota Law School were women for the classes I encountered which would be those from 1988 through the U of MN Law School Class of 1994 or so.

And I graduated from the University of Denver Graduate School of Librarianship and Information Management in May of 1984 with four women. Five of us was that Class. Or I have a picture of us five.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Yes. But few people who live at home with their parents are getting questions about whether they like kids or other such questions from first rate actresses. I have four degrees and am listed in about 14 Marquis Who's Who volumes and have been nominated to 24 of these. I expect for work I have done for survivors/victims of crimes while living with my parents or helping out relatives in various states. And I have been doing this since late 1991. Fighting for survivors/victims of crimes using the knowledge gained from these four degrees-- earned at five schools in five different states-- as well from the connections made at these colleges and universities as well as via Facebook, Findlaw, e-mails to Court Administrators and many others, Facebook, personal meetings, texts, and telephone calls. You can do quite a lot for other people especially when Hollywood smells a very good story to tell at some later date.

I also hope some of these first rate actresses read Talk of the Villages. I have been linked it to my Facebook page.
And yet you complain about not having a trophy wife.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2018, 12:30 PM
Sage
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
And yet you complain about not having a trophy wife.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
I made no such statement.

Oh, by the way, I got a private message from a French actress/lawyer back in July of 2016 asking me in French if Hollywood could be part of my thing. This was in French. I wrote back yes in French. I was the Outstanding Reader of French around 1980 at the University of Nevada, Reno. This is also where Colin Kaepernick graduated from but much later than I did.

I do Facebook with a lot of NFL quarterbacks and/or other players. As well as gymnasts, hurdlers, and many other people including many actors and actresses. Hundreds of police departments as well.

I do hope they look at my Talk of the Villages posts on occasion.

The movies coming out since that actress' private message in July of 2016 have been VERY interesting to say the least especially those in her movies or those of people she has worked with in various other movies and the wives and/or girlfriends of these various actors.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 09-05-2018 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 12:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
I am very proud of you Tal, that is a wonderful thing you do. Thank you very much for your commitment to this service.

KathieI
Thank You, KathieI. It is people like you who keep me posting on Talk of the Villages.
Closed Thread

Tags
month, heart, platelet, latest, donation

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.