Need Customer Service Number for Villages Medicare Complete Choice Plan 2 PPO

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2018, 12:14 PM
Default Need Customer Service Number for Villages Medicare Complete Choice Plan 2 PPO

Hi,

I'm trying to contact AARP/UHC on behalf of my mom who has the Villages MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2 (Regional PPO) Medicare Advantage plan. She's misplaced her card. I know her account number, but it says "call the contact number on the back of the card" for customer assistance, which I don't have. I don't need a replacement card. I do need to speak with customer service for this plan.

Can someone who has this plan post the customer service number on the back of their card here? I'd appreciate it.

Tks.

Last edited by Heyitsrick; 11-16-2018 at 12:40 PM.
Old 11-16-2018, 12:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyitsrick View Post
Hi,

I'm trying to contact AARP on behalf of my mom who has the Villages MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2 (Regional PPO) Medicare Advantage plan. She's misplaced her card. I know her account number, but it says "call the contact number on the back of the card" for customer assistance, which I don't have.

Can someone who has this plan post the customer service number on the back of their card here? I'd appreciate it.

Tks.
For a replacement Medicare Card, try 1-800-772-1213
Old 11-16-2018, 12:31 PM

Tks...it's not a replacement card I need at the moment. I need to talk to them about this plan as it's open enrollment (as you know) and have some questions that I need answered for comparisons. She's actually moved away from the Villages so this plan needs to be changed. But I'd like to know exactly what her meds cost, etc., so as to make an informed decision on a replacement plan.

Is that the number on the back of the card for customer service?

EDIT: looks like that number you listed is the Social Security Admin number. I definitely need the Medicare Advantage customer service number for the Villages Medicare Complete Choice Plan 2 (Regional PPO).

Last edited by Heyitsrick; 11-16-2018 at 12:39 PM.
Old 11-16-2018, 01:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

Try calling any one of the UHC insurance offices in the villages, since they sell these plans, they may be able to answer your questions directly, if not they will have the main contact number. I know there is one in Brownwood, but I do not use this insurance so I do not have their number handy.
Old 11-16-2018, 01:37 PM

Update: I did manage to call a number where they could identify the Mom's account, etc., so I'm all set. Thanks for the responses.
Closed Thread

Tags
plan, number, card, customer, contact

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.