need dental help

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2019, 03:12 PM
Original Topic
Default need dental help

I need a tooth pulled and some work done. I am a coward and need a dentist that does sedation. I also need a dentist that acccepts american dental atena plan insurance. Any suggestions?
Old 01-15-2019, 11:27 PM
Veteran member

It’s my understanding that Dr Davis’s office ( Village Periodontics) does sedation. Located near Wal-Mart on 103. 352-259-6799
Old 01-16-2019, 08:45 AM
Platinum member
Thumbs up Good Deed

Everyone should have a goal of at least 1 good deed each day. This is my good deed for today..I strongly recommend Dr. Shorr at Palm Ridge Dentistry. He is a retired Dentist, works on Monday and Friday's and is as good as they come. No one is more of a coward when it comes to a dentist than me and he was extraordinary both with his kindness and caring and ability. I had left a Dentist that was reluctant to do any process than the one he wanted and it was in excess of $10,000. WIth Dr. Shorr I was completely satisfied, the results were great and I was charged less than $500.
Closed Thread

Tags
dentist, dental, suggestions, acccepts, american

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.