Need great dentist asap!!!

Closed Thread
Old 07-21-2013, 06:40 AM
Talking Need great dentist asap!!!

[FONT="Impact"]Permanent front bridge broke! Need repair/replacement ASAP! Inexpensive, but great at his work - no dental insurance!!!Please help![/FONT]
Old 07-21-2013, 11:14 AM

Spruce Creek Dental just off 441. He replaced a bridge of mine for $1500 whereas I had gotten another quote of $3500. He is having this half price special through july so call right away and get in there.
I put my broken bridge back on with fixadent and it worked fine til I got to him.
Good luck

I don't know how to act my age....I've never been this age before.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:51 PM

I am a DH, go to a dentist that has his own practice. Contact your Better business bureau and do a search of reviews on line. DO NOT go for the socalled "half price special" You get what you pay for and he obviously needs the work. Most good dentist have a payment plan. Find out which lab he uses, some dentist are now sending their impressions to China and Mexico for cheap prices. BUYER BEWARE
Old 07-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Sage

Dr. Adam Still in Laural Manor is very good. They have a payment plan which works very well. Good luck in your quest!
Old 07-21-2013, 01:14 PM

Dental heritage across from Water Oaks.. Dr. Korn... he is VERY good. He keeps it real, gives you all the choice (with their prices) for you to decide which route you want to go. Not pushy.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:39 PM

I would like to find a good dentist as well - I do not need a million dollar smile, teeth whitening, crowns on every tooth and implants - just an "old fashion" dentist - who cares about saving your existing teeth - any there any in TV or do you need to go outside TV - everyone talks about the costs on dental work in TV...I hope you found a good dentist, if so, please share the info...thanks
Old 07-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEWRDW View Post
I would like to find a good dentist as well - I do not need a million dollar smile, teeth whitening, crowns on every tooth and implants - just an "old fashion" dentist - who cares about saving your existing teeth - any there any in TV or do you need to go outside TV - everyone talks about the costs on dental work in TV...I hope you found a good dentist, if so, please share the info...thanks
Dr Gonzales at Carolina Dentures is very good. They do all aspects of dentistry besides dentures, I'm very happy w/them. And they carry Care Credit for those without insurance. They're on 466 in the shopping ctr. near the corner of Morse Blvd.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Default Dentist

I like Serenity Dentistry Spa, Dr. Maria Luong. Her staff is great and she does everthing she can to make you comfortable and pain free. She is one of the best dentists I have ever been to. She is located between Cal's Barbershop and the Villages box office in Spanish Springs.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.