Need Help if possible.....

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Dancing Thyme

AG, as I said in my return pm, I'm here for you. I have a ton of experience in Asst. Liv fac, due to my dad being 93 years old and very healthy and therefore, demanding, LOL....

Please let me know when we can meet at any time, I really think I can help you guys out. At least to put you in the right direction.
Regards, Kath

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 03-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Sage

Army Guy, I just wanted to say I saw you posting today on TOV and thought about your Dad. Hope he (and your Mom and family) is doing well. B.K.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Gold member
Location: Retired and living fulltime in The Village of Bonita!

Thank-you! He is still coming along, abeit he still has a way to go. Has gotten use of right arm and hand back, and leg slowly coming. He has been able to walk with a walker or hand rail for 30-40 ft. Still has problem with balence since his right leg wants to cross in front of his left leg. His speech has also gotten much better, and I can understand about every word now.
Did some looking at place in and near TV while we were down last Wed-Sun. Still have to link up with Kathie on here, and pick her brain for info also.

Thanks again for asking!
Army Guy

Last edited by Army Guy; 03-16-2010 at 01:08 PM. Reason: spelling
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.