Smile Design Dentistry

Closed Thread
Old 04-10-2015, 07:22 AM
Default Smile Design Dentistry

Has anyone been to Smile Design in Summerfield? The dentist is Dr. Liza Hall. I am thinking about going there but would like some intel if there is any!
Old 04-10-2015, 10:21 AM

This is off your topic but brings something to mind that I've wondered about. When did it become "get a beautiful smile" instead of " beautiful teeth" ? Isn't that what we're after? Beautiful teeth? I've got to go get "my smile fixed" ? Let's say you're one of the pouty non-smiling models...wouldn't she be interested in beautiful teeth?
Perhaps you have gorgeous teeth but no dimples or other endearing qualities...would you still have a beautiful smile?
Just wondering why, it's not life or death.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:21 PM

I too would be interested in going there but need some feedback.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:11 AM
Default Smile Design in Summerfield

We have both been to this dental office and went because a dentist we used and liked very much in Citrus County was there........Dr. Walton Van Hoose.
Office personnel are very friendly and efficient and recommend Dr. Van Hoose very highly!
Husb saw Dr. Hall briefly on last visit and liked her as well, although she did not actually do any work on him.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.