Need MRI close to Lake Sumter Landing

Closed Thread
Old 11-08-2019, 07:44 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,103 Times in 1,336 Posts
Default Need MRI close to Lake Sumter Landing

Looking for a good imaging place close to Lake Sumter Landing. Needs to be golf cart accessible. Thank you
Old 11-08-2019, 07:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
Looking for a good imaging place close to Lake Sumter Landing. Needs to be golf cart accessible. Thank you
Lake Medical Imaging at Lake Sumter Landing - Lake Medical Imaging - The Villages, Florida

4 Locations in The Villages. All Golf Cart accessible.
Old 11-09-2019, 08:54 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post

They are the best!
Old 11-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Platinum member

Had mine done at the Colony location.
Old 11-10-2019, 07:05 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,103 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
Had mine done at the Colony location.
Are they better at Colony other than Sumter Landing? Colony not that far if better. I really hate needles!
Old 11-10-2019, 07:43 AM
Michael Charles

I've been to many of their facilities in this area. They are all the same to me as far as staffing is concerned. I would certainly select the closest to your location. I've had different imaging MRI's, CT Scans, PET scans at Lake Medical Imaging. I rate them at the very top from my unfortunately vast experiences. Good luck! Oh yeah, I truly hate needles as well and I hardly felt any there, ever.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:52 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,041 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
Are they better at Colony other than Sumter Landing? Colony not that far if better. I really hate needles!
If you need an MRI, the Colony and Sharon Morse LMI locations both have the wide bore (open) machines. A call to them will confirm this. Most of the time, needles are necessary for anything unless some type of dye needs to be injected. My wife is claustrophobic, her doctor prescribed her a Valium type sedative. She loved the experience. ..lol.
Old 11-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post
If you need an MRI, the Colony and Sharon Morse LMI locations both have the wide bore (open) machines. A call to them will confirm this. Most of the time, needles are necessary for anything unless some type of dye needs to be injected. My wife is claustrophobic, her doctor prescribed her a Valium type sedative. She loved the experience. ..lol.
I was waiting for someone to mention this. I had one MRI at LSL for my back, and that machine was so claustrophobic I never use LSL again. I've had 2 Petscans at the Lake Imaging at The Villages Hospital location, it was really nice place. I've had about 8 catscans at their Colony location, that's convenient for me and they do a good job of getting you in and out. The only time you'll have a needle is if the doctor asks for dye, it's no big deal, I think at our age we get stuck so many times I don't even think about it.
Closed Thread

Tags
lake, landing, sumter, close, golf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.