Dr. Cobra Chamblee. Has anyone used her as a physician?

Closed Thread
Old 10-27-2021, 02:40 PM
Default Dr. Cobra Chamblee. Has anyone used her as a physician?

I have googled this physician and can't find any reviews. Is anyone a current patient or has experienced her as a physician? If you wish, please pm me. Thanks!
Old 10-27-2021, 02:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSSunshine View Post
I have googled this physician and can't find any reviews. Is anyone a current patient or has experienced her as a physician? If you wish, please pm me. Thanks!
We see her. She just started with The Villages Health. Was the only doctor we could find at the time that was accepting new patients. We only went for a regular check up/refill prescriptions/meet your doctor visit. She's good enough for me and my wife who was a nurse for 40 years liked her.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 10-28-2021, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
We see her. She just started with The Villages Health. Was the only doctor we could find at the time that was accepting new patients. We only went for a regular check up/refill prescriptions/meet your doctor visit. She's good enough for me and my wife who was a nurse for 40 years liked her.
Thank you for responding! I guessed she was new since there was no information/comments (which I take with a large grain of salt). Just looking for a doctor who communicates effectively.
Old 10-28-2021, 05:40 AM

I saw her for a check-up. Nice, patient, thorough. I liked her.
Closed Thread

Tags
physician, patient, experienced, current, reviews

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.