Neurologist for dementia

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Default Neurologist for dementia

Anyone have a neurologist for dementia issues? I've tried Dr Sheri and it didn't go well. Thanks for any input.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garsha View Post
Anyone have a neurologist for dementia issues? I've tried Dr Sheri and it didn't go well. Thanks for any input.
Stay away from her!!!!!
Old 06-09-2017, 07:31 PM
KittyKat
Thumbs up

My mom was seen by Dr Tarek Bakdash when she was in the hospital last year and I met him on her first follow-up visit; he is wonderful! I take her there every 6 months and he gives her the same test every time to check if she is declining. He asks a lot of questions and is very personable. His staff are very nice. She takes Exelon and I think it has really helped her dementia and maintains her level. His office is on the 2nd floor of the Sharon Morse Bldg around the corner from Lake Eye Associates, Suite 524. Tel: (352) 751-8790 Fax: 751-8757. He is employed by the hospital so don't be shocked when his bill comes showing an outpatient visit at the hospital; it's for the office visit.
Closed Thread

Tags
neurologist, dementia, input, issues, sheri

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.