new podiatrist

Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2016, 06:34 PM
Sage
Default new podiatrist

Dr. J.S. Bidelspach, D.P.M., has opened an office called Coast2Coast Podiatry on Rt. 466 near Rolling Acres Road for treatment of foot disorders including laser treatment for fungus. I went for treatment of an ingrown toenail. He was kind, very professional and did the job quickly and painlessly. 863-859-4434.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 07-08-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
Dr. J.S. Bidelspach, D.P.M., has opened an office called Coast2Coast Podiatry on Rt. 466 near Rolling Acres Road for treatment of foot disorders including laser treatment for fungus. I went for treatment of an ingrown toenail. He was kind, very professional and did the job quickly and painlessly. 863-859-4434.
Had anyone else used this Podiatrists? I went to him today and I did like him. He is going to do a minimal incision hammer toe procedure next week.

Has anyone had this done?
Old 07-09-2016, 08:14 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2cruise View Post
Had anyone else used this Podiatrists? I went to him today and I did like him. He is going to do a minimal incision hammer toe procedure next week.

Has anyone had this done?
I don't know what a minimal invasive procedure for hammertoe is but I had a hammertoe procedure done back in April by Dr. Johnny Wu. I had to wear a boot for 4 weeks and couldn't do anything. For the next two weeks, I could do minimal exercise but not put any strain on foot. After that, I could start to exercise but had to work up my normal routine of exercise.

I looked up a video on this procedure and the Dr. claimed the swelling doesn't take a year to go down. BTW - I am not a doctor.

Before this procedure, I had a callous/corn develop between my toes that had to be cut off periodically and had to wear toe bandages to prevent the corn from being redeveloped. All in all, worth doing it so you don't have any pain going forward, especially, if one is into exercise.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 09-09-2016, 10:44 PM

Has anyone else had treatment by Dr Bidlespach , podiatrist, on 466 ... How is he with surgery of bunion / hammertoe ??
Old 09-13-2016, 10:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I finally went to the podiatrist last week. They all put me at ease. The Doctor suggested an injection into each foot and I agreed, one foot no benefit at all but the other went totally numb for about 36 hours. The pain is back now. The funny thing is it is only the bottom of both big toes. Otherwise all is well. Follow up in a week, we have to try something else. Another fantastic Doctor. I'm on a hot streak.

While I'm on track to become bionic I found out I have a cataract. I got caught reading the computer like Popeye with one eye shut. So it was not my best week but it's time to face the things I ignored for a while. The eye is the one that concerns me the most.
Old 10-24-2016, 12:34 PM
Platinum member

Please tell which podiatrist. Thanks!

Tags
treatment, toenail, ingrown, laser, fungus, kind, quickly, painlessly, 863-859-4434, job, professional, j.s, including, disorders, coast2coast, podiatry, called, office, opened, bidelspach, foot, podiatrist, road, rolling, acres

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.