Online Prescription companys

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Default Online Prescription companys

Does anyone use an online pharmacy to get their prescriptions? I have read that people use foreign pharmacies to get their drugs cheaper that they can get them in the states and was wondering which one they rely on and are trustworthy. Thanks for any help. I have some expensive prescriptions and am looking to cut costs.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:56 PM

I use CanadianPharmacyWorld.com for prescriptions not covered by my insurance or if the cost seems too high. For example, I take brand name Inderal La which is 460 dollars at CVS. The less costly generic is not effective and is not an option for me. I get the brand name from CanadianWorld pharmacy for 120 dollars for 3 months. It is manufactured in Canada. My husband takes Januvia which is 1200 dollars for 3 months at CVS. The same medication is 90 dollars a month at CanadianWorld pharmacy. Our physician told us about the pharmacy and sends many of his patients there. The process is very simple. You have your physician write a paper script for a 3 month supply with one refill. You scan a copy of the script along with a copy of your drivers license and email to the pharmacy. You can also fax if your prefer. You go onto their website and look up your medication. You can look up where it is manufactured and see who manufactures it. You then select the medication and put it in your cart. You pay for it with debit or credit card. In a few days you will receive a call from the pharmacy confirming your order and telling you how long it will take to get through customs and reach your home. My orders usually take 10 days. They keep your refill on file so you can reorder easily for your next 90 day supply. They do not take any insurance for payment. It is cash only. It is only beneficial when a medication is very expensive after insurance payments or if your insurance does not cover your medication. It's very easy to jump onto their site and check the cost of your scripts to see if you would save money.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:18 PM
Gold member

Been using Canadian Meds for over a yr now and am very happy with the whole operation. Give them a call at 352-633-3301. Back when I was considering using that method I called and spoke to a woman named Barbara who was very informative & answered all my questions. I was also quoted prices for the scripts I was considering. This facility is located on 441 S in Lady Lake just before Oakwood.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:57 AM
Sage

Please research for going with these! There was a piece on 60 Minutes not so long ago about these. I don't remember which ones were profiled (go to Seniors Againest Crime's website maybe). They had some FL ones as well and I remember The Villages may have been mentioned in it.
Old 05-13-2017, 06:26 AM

I did a search and some post came up about a site called all day chemist was mentioned and was rated quite high. Are people still using it for prescriptions? If so what kind of service do they offer and are you happy with them.
Old 05-13-2017, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobnfl View Post
Does anyone use an online pharmacy to get their prescriptions? I have read that people use foreign pharmacies to get their drugs cheaper that they can get them in the states and was wondering which one they rely on and are trustworthy. Thanks for any help. I have some expensive prescriptions and am looking to cut costs.
I have used Canadian Meds In Wildwood for several years. They get their stuff from the same companies as the local drug stores except at a reasonable price. Very happy with them - 352 399 7002. You can go there in person and get personal service. Man and wife operation - Closed Wednesday and weekends.

Tbear
Closed Thread

Tags
prescriptions, online, cut, rely, costs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.