Looking for a hip and knee replacement doc

Closed Thread
Old 11-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Default Looking for a hip and knee replacement doc

Does anyone have experience with the orthopedists in The Villages? Any recommendations for doctors in The Villages/Leesburg/Ocala who perform hip or knee replacements? Thanks--
Old 11-12-2009, 09:27 AM
Thumbs up Hip and Knee

I recommend Dr. Michael Messieh, he has done my right knee and my left shoulder. He is in the Villages on Fridays near the Morse Medical Bldg. and operates only in South Lake Hospital in Clermont which is about thirty minutes away from the Villages; however, South Lake is the cleanest and most infection free hospital around. Dr. Messieh is one of the best and only does joints.

Old 11-12-2009, 09:55 AM
Default Hip Replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalie View Post
Does anyone have experience with the orthopedists in The Villages? Any recommendations for doctors in The Villages/Leesburg/Ocala who perform hip or knee replacements? Thanks--
I recently had a total hip replacement done by Dr James Duke in Ocala. 100% pleased. Played golf in 5th week after surgery! Highly reccmd West Marion Hospital facility devoted to orthopedic surgery and post op care. Good luck!
John Magee
Old 12-10-2010, 07:41 PM

Dr. David Ethier was highly recommended to me when I arrived here with a torn rotator cuff and 2 torn tendons. He operated on me at Munroe Regional in Ocala. 5 months later I returned and he did a complete knee replacement on me. He is terrific and has an awesome bedside manner! I will be going back to him shortly for my other knee.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:27 AM

By reputation, the best knee replacement Doctor in the area is Dr. Duke in Ocala. Also, Dr. Locker in Ocala for hip replacement.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.