Connection between Depression and Inflammation?

Closed Thread
Old 01-19-2015, 07:53 AM
Veteran member
Default Connection between Depression and Inflammation?

Just read this article on a new study relating depression to inflammation and thought it was interesting so I am passing it on. It is more support for the "We are what we eat" advocates!

LW888

New Research Discovers That Depression Is An Allergic Reaction To Inflammation | FEELguide | Film, Music, Design, Science, Style, Psychology, and More
Old 01-19-2015, 08:56 AM
Sage

Interesting article, thank you for posting this.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker888 View Post
Just read this article on a new study relating depression to inflammation and thought it was interesting so I am passing it on. It is more support for the "We are what we eat" advocates!

LW888

New Research Discovers That Depression Is An Allergic Reaction To Inflammation | FEELguide | Film, Music, Design, Science, Style, Psychology, and More
Yes, I agree that we are what we eat. However, in your link, they are looking for a drug to deal with depression caused by inflammation, rather than a change in lifestyle. In clinical trials they have found adding anti-inflammatory medicines to antidepressants improves symptoms etc.

We are what we eat, so let's stop eating drugs.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.