Palm Rridge Dental

Palm Rridge Dental

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Palm Rridge Dental
Old 12-11-2018, 01:38 PM
Platinum member

Thumbs up Palm Rridge Dental

I cannot say enough good things about Palm Ridge Dental and Dr. Shorr, (352-391-9930). I typically am the last person to like a Dentist unless they are knowledgeable, great medical sensitivity to a patient, a generally good person along with solid medical knowledge. I went to one dentist and it appeared it was their way or the highway and the prices started at greater than $10,000+. I did a hard thing by deciding to go to another Dentist. Once in awhile you make a darn good decision. This was the best I have made in a long time. Palm Ridge Dental was terrific which of course included Dr Shorr and his team. I strongly recommend them and hope anyone looking for a dental solution calls on them for help.

Old 12-11-2018, 01:58 PM

Absolutely! They’re great
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Sage

AGREE! For 6 years, my wife and I have been completely satisfied with Dr. Reem Jaber (female), as well as the dental hygienists.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Sage

Totally agree
Old 12-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Sage

I was always terrified of going to the dentist until a neighbor, who happened to be a retired dentist, suggested I see Dr. Williams at Palm Ridge. I absolutely LOVE this woman, too strong a sentiment for a dentist ..... not for me, she, and the rest of her staff are excellent. I have never been there without hearing them laughing and enjoying their jobs. Oh my goodness, another reason to love The Villages!!!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 12-11-2018, 05:52 PM
Platinum member

It is a great practice. I go to Dr. Williams who is absolutely wonderful.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:47 AM

Default Dentist, honest and fair

Great to hear about an honest and fair dentist. I have had wonderful experiences too with VIP Dentistry and Dr. Angela Emrick. They are in the Lange Eye Building next to the Palm Ridge Plaza.
Found her on a second opinion visit and they do honest and fair-pricing work. Everyone I have referred to her have been very pleased.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:54 AM
Veteran member

This is an excellent practice, from the receptionist to the dentists. I dare you to find a better one.
So Glad
Old 12-12-2018, 08:36 AM
Platinum member

Thumbs up So Glad

I am so glad to see more testify to the great care and treatment at Palm Ridge Dentistry. Dr.Shorr who I understand had retired
but still practices there twice a week is a prime example of what Dentist's were and still can be. He has a Dental Assistant, (Eddie) who is just another really professional person who proves good care and patient treatment can exist.
Old 12-12-2018, 11:10 AM

Dr. Williams is the best! We've been going there over 10 years. Gentle and honest, she never recommends unnecessary treatment. I've referred many and all are very happy with all 3 dentists in the practice.

John Farr

Tags
dental, palm, dentist, good, medical