Plantar Fasciitis

Plantar Fasciitis

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 04-06-2019, 09:21 PM

If none of those remedies work I had TOPAZ surgery in Oct. 2012. fixed it completely!! I did also have an Achilles lengthening too, that one was the one that hurt the most! TOPAZ alone will cure it with no recurrence.

Old 05-09-2019, 12:29 PM

I'd like to keep this post active because I want to offer support and encouragement to those who are suffering with this terrible condition. Those who have written about their personal experience have contributed greatly and I hope this discussion will continue. Thank you all!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2019, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Daily Run View Post
I go to Taichi Massage & Foot Spa, 17860 SE 109th Ave (actually 441 right next door to Sam's St. John's Seafood and across from Walmart) 352-693-2207. I do the one hour foot massage...it actually is 45 minutes with 15 minutes of a body massage over my clothes...my therapist is Yoyo...she doesn't speak to me at all. I believe she is not comfortable with her english but she is incredible...she does say thank you when I tip her though. I go every month. It so worth it my feet thank me everyday.

Coming back from NJ for a week and was looking forward to a massage from YoYo. I just called and she does not work there anymore. Do you know how the other Therapists stack up? The women on the phone indicated she has 3 great ladies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tags
physical, foot, plantar, pain, therapy