Villages Hospital

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2014, 02:19 PM
Default Villages Hospital

Arrived by ambulance which took about 5 minutes to arrive at our house after a fall had 4 of the nicest men carefully load me into ambulance and take me to the Villages Hospital. arrived about 3:30 pm. went right to a room in the emergency room very soon I had triage and later a cat scan and a exray which showed a broken collar bone treated such and was released and on the way home by 9:30 pm. We really had the greatest of care by really wonderful group of people. I really could not have had better care anywhere else.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wereback View Post
Arrived by ambulance which took about 5 minutes to arrive at our house after a fall had 4 of the nicest men carefully load me into ambulance and take me to the Villages Hospital. arrived about 3:30 pm. went right to a room in the emergency room very soon I had triage and later a cat scan and a exray which showed a broken collar bone treated such and was released and on the way home by 9:30 pm. We really had the greatest of care by really wonderful group of people. I really could not have had better care anywhere else.
Always like to see positive experiences regarding the Villages Hospital. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:55 PM
Sage

Last edited by champion6; 01-22-2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Replied to wrong thread
Old 01-22-2014, 06:41 PM
Sage

Good news. Will get more interesting as the season develops.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:42 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Glad you were well taken care of. Hope you heal quickly and do try to be careful and not fall again.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 01-22-2014, 07:49 PM

Glad you are ok and glad you had a good experience.
We had a fabulous experience with the Villages hospital two times. Excellent care from clerical staff, nurses, doctors. We are very impressed
with the care here.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:40 PM

Glad you received service. A friend of mine was there today. After many hours of waiting she went home because she was too sick and exhausted to sit any longer. She has been seen and treated by her doctor for the past two weeks. After lab tests the doctor told her he wanted her in the hospital and sent her to The Villages Hospital ER. Something is wrong with this picture.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:00 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wereback View Post
Thanks for sharing your story, and your positive comments. Best of luck to you for a speedy recovery.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:14 AM
Veteran member

As a Villages Hospital nurse, let me say how much I appreciate the positive postings here. I know everything does not always go as well sometimes, but I can say that the vast majority of doctors and nurses are doing their level best to give you excellent care. Personally, I absolutely love our patients and think you all are a wonderful bunch of folks. It amazes me sometimes that sick or hurt people can be so patient and understanding towards us. Thank you for being so good to us!
Old 01-23-2014, 08:03 AM

I had my experience with The Villages Hospital last month. I was taken by ambulance for cardiac problems and could not have received quicker and better care. I ended up being a "guest" for several days. My only complaint was that the discharge process takes forever!
Wonderful, wonderful people on staff there!
Old 01-23-2014, 08:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolSells View Post
I had my experience with The Villages Hospital last month. I was taken by ambulance for cardiac problems and could not have received quicker and better care. I ended up being a "guest" for several days. My only complaint was that the discharge process takes forever!
Wonderful, wonderful people on staff there!
I had major surgery there and excellent care and am so grateful that we have a good hospital right here without having to travel.

I had no problem with discharge, my surgeon came in early in the morning, signed the discharge papers and I was out the door pronto........... Your delay may have been the doctor signing your release, not necessarily the hospital staff.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.