PODIATRISTS/ FOOT DOCTORS

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Default PODIATRISTS/ FOOT DOCTORS

Has anyone had good or bad care from a poiatrist in the area? I have an ingrown toenail and I don't know where to start looking for care.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:25 AM
Default Re: PODIATRISTS/ FOOT DOCTORS

Dr. Esary. He will probably get you in very quickly. On the north side of rolling acres road across from Home Depot.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Veteran member

I have also seen Dr. Esary and really like his treatment, manners and care for me as a patient. My only complaint is with an ingrown nail, the treatment now is to remove the nail completely. Ouch! Haven't had it done, and my vanity wearing sandals means a lot to me.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:10 PM

I, too, have seen Dr. Esarey. He is excellent and very caring. Yes, I had ingrown nails on both big toes and the nails were removed. One grew back, partially (entire root was not destroyed). The other nail is totally gone. It is difficult to make them look nice, even with polish. But....do you want pain or beauty? ha
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.