Pulmonary Fibrosis

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2021, 10:44 AM
Default Pulmonary Fibrosis

Recently diagnosed w/pulmonary fibrosis and have decided to go to Orlando Health in downtown Orlando. Does anyone have any experience w/their pulmonology dept? I think it's worth the drive to get better care than The Villages pulmonologists have to offer.
Old 08-01-2021, 01:59 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerset72 View Post
Recently diagnosed w/pulmonary fibrosis and have decided to go to Orlando Health in downtown Orlando. Does anyone have any experience w/their pulmonology dept? I think it's worth the drive to get better care than The Villages pulmonologists have to offer.
This may not apply to your situation but take it for what its worth:
My wife received the same diagnosis months ago. Not happy with the Dr’s original diagnosis procedure, and with urging from our son, a respiratory therapist, she went for a second diagnosis. This Dr. did a more thorough and proper procedural examination. The results were she did not have pulmonary fibrosis at this time. A follow up exam last week confirmed she is ok at this time. She will continue to monitor with Dr. Ortiz in Leesburg. If you are looking for a second opinion she highly recommends him. Best of luck.
Closed Thread

Tags
fibrosis, orlando, worth, drive, pulmonary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.