Quiz on Celebrities Who Have Died from Smoking or Complications from It.

Closed Thread
Old 06-23-2017, 08:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts
Default Quiz on Celebrities Who Have Died from Smoking or Complications from It.

People Who Died as a Result of Smoking Trivia Quiz | Death Becomes Them | FunTrivia

This is a recently written Quiz on FunTrivia about celebrities we have lost because of their bad habits. In this case smoking or things related to it.

I only got 10/20 right.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:16 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
People Who Died as a Result of Smoking Trivia Quiz | Death Becomes Them | FunTrivia

This is a recently written Quiz on FunTrivia about celebrities we have lost because of their bad habits. In this case smoking or things related to it.

I only got 10/20 right.
Not sure what this is, but the words Fun Trivia at the end is awful. As a person who suffers from Asthma and Copd & needs oxygen, this just seems like a strange post to me.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:47 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Not sure what this is, but the words Fun Trivia at the end is awful. As a person who suffers from Asthma and Copd & needs oxygen, this just seems like a strange post to me.
I was scratching my head, trying to figure out what I was missing. Not just me.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:48 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
This was meant to be an educational post. There was no personal animosity towards anyone in my posting it in the Medical and Health Discussion Section. FunTrivia has Quizzes on many difficult subjects like wife abuse, war, deaths, hoaxes, murders, crime but it also has many Quizzes on more enjoyable subjects.

I apologize if I did anything to offend.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:01 AM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,764 Posts

Thank you for posting this. You did not offend me. Some years ago I think in the early 1990's I saw a list of Hollywood celebrities that had died prematurely as a result of smoking cigarettes. The numbers literally shocked me. I had just stopped smoking and seeing that list confirmed I had made the right decision. That list was a wonderful public service!

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine

Last edited by manaboutown; 06-23-2017 at 11:19 AM.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:20 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
This was meant to be an educational post. There was no personal animosity towards anyone in my posting it in the Medical and Health Discussion Section. FunTrivia has Quizzes on many difficult subjects like wife abuse, war, deaths, hoaxes, murders, crime but it also has many Quizzes on more enjoyable subjects.

I apologize if I did anything to offend.
Oh okay. I didn't click the link. I just saw the Fun Trivia and it just didn't sound good.
Maybe I will click on it then.
Old 06-23-2017, 04:00 PM
Sage
Default Here is Another Quiz That Looks More Enjoyable.

Body Parts with Silly Names Trivia Quiz | Human Body | FunTrivia

I have not taken this yet. Fun Trivia has a huge number of Quizzes and a dozen or more are added almost every day.

I wrote a few myself on Blackbeard, the Pirate; Lovebugs; toy dinosaurs; Lolo Jones, the hurdler, and others. Robert E. Lee Meets Blackbeard Trivia Quiz | Pirates | FunTrivia

Taltarzac's User Profile -- FunTrivia.com
Old 06-23-2017, 07:06 PM
Sage

Wonderful public service. Many thanks
Old 06-23-2017, 08:15 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,764 Posts

I got 15 out of 20. It was a well researched an insightful test. Nothing trivial or "fun" about it! Most of these were some of the best and most beloved, gifted actors, musicians and performers of their time.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 06-23-2017, 09:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
I got 15 out of 20. It was a well researched an insightful test. Nothing trivial or "fun" about it! Most of these were some of the best and most beloved, gifted actors, musicians and performers of their time.
They are pretty demanding about Quizzes they put up on FunTrivia. Some of the really old ones leave a lot to be desired but the ones from the last five years or so are usually quite well researched and often informative.

I expect that many of the people in the Quiz I linked too would be people that many on TOTV grew up watching or admired in some way in other stages of your lives.
Closed Thread

Tags
smoking, quiz, celebrities, things, case

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.