Recommendation and Information for Dr. Michael John Badanek of Ocala

Closed Thread
Old 05-16-2020, 01:28 PM
Default Recommendation and Information for Dr. Michael John Badanek of Ocala

Has anyone heard of or had treatments from Dr. Badanek? His practice is in Nutritional and Functional medicine. Any input would be much appreciated as my wife has been diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer and we are considering using his practice.
Old 05-17-2020, 11:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

living with cancer is no joke...been there...had an 11% chance of surviving a different form of cancer 30 years ago...I was just one of the lucky ones

sorry that I'm no help to you as I haven't heard of this MD...nor spent much time researching that cancer treatment

I've always believed that our own immune system was the best way to fight cancer...and chemo just knocks the crap out of that

may God travel with you on this journey to full recovery
Old 05-17-2020, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikevermont View Post
Has anyone heard of or had treatments from Dr. Badanek? His practice is in Nutritional and Functional medicine. Any input would be much appreciated as my wife has been diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer and we are considering using his practice.
As a medical professional, never having heard of this physician, I did some research on him and his practice. I then researched Triple Negative Breast Ca and based on the uniqueness of this cancer, I would not look to alternative medicine for treatment. I would be heading for Moffitt in Tampa, the Breast Cancer Center at UF Shands or the Cancer Center in Orlando.
Best wishes to your wife and you as you begin your journey. I pray for healing for your wife.
Old 05-17-2020, 05:05 PM

I sent you a PM.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:34 AM

Thank you for your kind words and well wishes. We have faith that God will see us through. Take care.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inexes@aol.com View Post
As a medical professional, never having heard of this physician, I did some research on him and his practice. I then researched Triple Negative Breast Ca and based on the uniqueness of this cancer, I would not look to alternative medicine for treatment. I would be heading for Moffitt in Tampa, the Breast Cancer Center at UF Shands or the Cancer Center in Orlando.
Best wishes to your wife and you as you begin your journey. I pray for healing for your wife.
Thank you for the information. Our journey is just beginning but we are optimistic that the treatment will be successful.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inexes@aol.com View Post
Thank you for your kind words and well wishes. We have faith that God will see us through. Take care.
Closed Thread

Tags
badanek, practice, recommendation, appreciated, wife

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.