Recommendations for Villages Health Primary Doctor

Closed Thread
Old 11-13-2017, 11:34 AM
Default Recommendations for Villages Health Primary Doctor

Would like recommendations for new physician with the Villages Health...currently with Dr. Smita Ohja at Creekside...time to change.

Any location is fine. Thanks.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:13 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzeoneaj View Post
Would like recommendations for new physician with the Villages Health...currently with Dr. Smita Ohja at Creekside...time to change.

Any location is fine. Thanks.
We've been with Dr. Tomas Perez in Pinellas for almost 4 years now. Very satisfied with him.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

The issue will be finding docs that have openings in their practice. The newest center is in Brownwood but don't know the docs (although some did relocate from Creekside I believe). I would suggest calling the various centers to see who has opening then coming here and ask for experiences on those docs.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 11-13-2017, 03:06 PM
Sage

Several of my friends go to Pinellas and will comment on how much they like their pcp there. We go to Santa Barbara and Dr. Pead is our pcp---like him very much as well. But as someone else stated you may have to call around to see if there are openings at any of the clinics.
Old 11-13-2017, 04:18 PM
Sage

I go to Dr. Saul Rosenblum at the Santa Barbara location. I believe he is the Medical Director of that facility.

I find him to be extremely competent and very easy to talk to. He always addresses all of my concerns and never rushes me out.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 11-13-2017, 07:55 PM
Gold member

Depending on where you live and how far you are willing to travel, my wife and I both see Dr Micheal Wald at Mulberry Grove. Very satisfied.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 11-14-2017, 08:37 AM
Gold member

How could anyone recommend a pcp without knowing you, your personality, what you are looking for in a doctor, etc...
I bet over 90% of us in Villages Health Care really like our doctors, but doesn’t mean you’d like our choice.
You can read profiles, philosophies, etc....on Villages health care website. Do some research.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:55 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudder View Post
How could anyone recommend a pcp without knowing you, your personality, what you are looking for in a doctor, etc...
You don't think input from others has any value at all?
Old 11-14-2017, 09:58 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
Several of my friends go to Pinellas and will comment on how much they like their pcp there. We go to Santa Barbara and Dr. Pead is our pcp---like him very much as well. But as someone else stated you may have to call around to see if there are openings at any of the clinics.
I also have Dr. Pead. When I went to TVHC, I came because I love Sylvia Wallace. She was the NP at my previous Dr.'s office. I followed her when she went to The Villages.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:06 PM

Thank you Bonnie.. we have lived here for 15 years... worked for the villages, and other places... I am the one currently with V health..for several years..just looking for different doc.. Dr. Pead during my research is good. I am medical professional, like all of us..wore several hats in our lifetimes. I have worked for the Villages.. so know people.. Just looking for recommendations.. honest ones..and got a few.. got a few ..well I'll leave that alone..lol Thanks a million for your response.
Closed Thread

Tags
health, villages, recommendations, creekside, change

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.