Recommended Hearing aids providers

Closed Thread
Old 07-21-2016, 08:09 AM
Default Recommended Hearing aids providers

Need a set of Hearing aids.
Any one experience providers in The Villages with good or bad results.
Old 07-21-2016, 12:44 PM
Veteran member

It's not in The Villages but a cruise down to Orlando to any of the Costco stores. I can't personally vouch for them (I fortunately still have good hearing) but I have several friends and relatives that have bought their from Costco at a fraction of the price of other vendors. I've never heard any of them complain about the staff, either (though these were in North Carolina, South Carolina, Montana and Nevada, not Florida).

A couple of them also bought Bluetooth audio adapters that allowed them to hook the audio from their TVs out to the box and the box broadcast to their hearing aids, allowing them to hear very clearly without having to turn the TV up (or even have the TV volume turned all the way down). One also set his hearing aid to hook up to his phone via Bluetooth, so he would talk into the phone but the audio from the phone broadcast directly into his hearing aid rather than going out the speaker. He really liked that.

With the new Costco Visa cards, I wonder if you get back 4% cash on these, as they would be in-store purchases?
Old 07-21-2016, 03:43 PM
Platinum member

I tried 3of the so called best brands from a doctor's office. Tried each for a month, then gave up for a while. Then someone recommended the Liberty from Sam's. Six months later, I am still happy. You try them for, I think,90 days. Full money back if not happy. Google Liberty Hearing Aids.
Old 07-21-2016, 03:45 PM

Might try Michael Moore 352-571-0150. Has an office at 11834 County Road 101, Suite 202, TV. I had an issue with my VA hearing aids last Jan. Michael got me right in and resolved the issue.
Old 07-21-2016, 05:17 PM
Veteran member

My sister got hers at Costco and is very satisfied. Has many features for half the price of other providers. I know that Sam's Club also has a provider.

Tags
aids, providers, hearing, villages, good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.