Rehab after knee replacement

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Default Rehab after knee replacement

I had a total knee replacement May 16, 2017. My doctor scheduled me for PT three times a week for the first four weeks. The Doctor asked where I wanted Rehab so after talking to a couple of people I selected Lake Center for Rehab Lake Sumter Landing. After two weeks Six sessions the Therapist has done a good job however Lake Center for Rehab Lake Sumter Landing has called me Twice the day I was scheduled for Therapy and cancelled my appointment and rescheduled at the end of my four week scheduled. So instead of having six sessions when I need it the most I have only had four. If I had know this I would have went somewhere else that was more dependable. I would never tell you not to go to Lake Center for Rehab Lake Sumter Landing but would like you to know what my experience was.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:27 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,041 Times in 368 Posts

That's certainly strange, and unfortunate. I went there in 2013 for TKR rehab with great success and my wife went there last year for shoulder rehab, also beneficiary. Maybe they are experiencing staffing problems. With that said, my wife just finished rehabilitation again for her shoulder at the rehab center attached to Dr. Cook and Dr. Williams office, Advanced Orthopedics in the Sharon Morse building. Her therapist is Tez Gonzalez and we highly, highly recommended her.
Closed Thread

Tags
lake, rehab, landing, sumter, scheduled

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.