Renaissance Hearing Center - 322 Shopping CenterDr. Wildwood, FL 34785 352-461-0219

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2021, 06:54 PM
Thumbs up Renaissance Hearing Center - 322 Shopping CenterDr. Wildwood, FL 34785 352-461-0219

If you need help with your hearing aids or need new ones, check out Renaissance Hearing Center. Angelo Darby is very honest and has high integrity. He won't try to sell you more hearing aid than you need. He will never pressure you and will give you all the time you need to get the right hearing aids. HIS PRICES ARE better than any you will find in The Villages. I was told by one dealer that they had to charge $500 more because he paid high rent in The Villages. If you have Phonax Hearing aids he can help you adjust them to get the very best hearing possible for a fee. Give him a try. Many of the ads in the paper are teasers just to get you in the front door. If you want the best hearing aid for the money go see Angelo Darby. Both my husband and I use him. My husband has used him for years when he worked for another company- Now he has his own business.
Closed Thread

Tags
hearing, aids, high, aid, renaissance

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.