Safety procedures at medical offices

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2020, 07:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow View Post
Just had Routine bloodwork at Quest Lab in Publix shopping plaza in Brownwood. Waiting room was packed! Chairs were not distanced 6 feet apart. Only half of the
people in the waiting room were wearing masks even though the safety protocol Quest sent out to patients said everyone coming in was required to wear masks. I checked in on Kiosk as quick as I could! Waited outside. I had an appointment but they were not on time and had to wait because of so many people.
Lab person drawing blood did not wear a mask while she was in the tiny draw room with me going over my paperwork etc. She was snorting and sniffling and coughed.
She put on a mask when she drew my blood. Too late!
This Quest location should be reported to customer service or report this on the survey. I would not walk into that Brownwood office. Thank you for the heads up.

My husband went to the Quest lab at the brand new location, Bella Cruz. All patients were wearing masks, and all employees were wearing masks. My husband's phlebotomist was wearing mask, gloves and a shield.....as it should be.
Old 05-18-2020, 09:25 PM
Soaring Eagle member

My visits went like this tested outside before entering once inside chairs were spaced or marked don’t sit here or ok to sit. Only the patient was allowed in unless you needed help then both of you were tested.

Tags
patients, room, masks, person, waiting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.