Sciatica nerve

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2020, 02:34 PM
Default Tens unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILLAGERBB View Post
What do you use to stop the nerve pain (especially in the calf muscle)? Pressing on the nerve helps a lot. Has anyone had any luck using a TENS pulse machine?
I have been using the Tens Unit for a couple of years now and for me it works great on those painful and stiff areas. Depending on your areas in need of stimulation to releve pain and stiffness you can check out the web for best pad placement. Happy to share my info on use if you want to cantact me
Old 03-31-2020, 02:09 PM
Smile Next stap

Went to my Primary Care Dr.; I had an x-ray (lower L3/L4) age degeneration...I am scheduled for a MRI in April...and bone density. Both will probably be rescheduled due to CV. In the meantime have been trying to align thru exercise. Back, hips and feet are daily sources of pain but thanks to BobandBrad I am learning so much about alignment and the possible cause of my pain. My thanks to all who continue to post on this forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILLAGERBB View Post
To those who recommend an MRI...I will mention it when I see my Primary Care Dr. in March. Her PA diagnosed me and then had two other medical consultants in the room at the time they determined Plantar Faciitis and Sciatica. I've since called to update her regarding my painful condition but the only thing she recommended was muscle relaxers/tylenol/ibuprofen. I don't want to walk around like a zombie. Folks have recovered from worse (I know) so I am hopeful I will do the same and help others too- SOON!
Old 03-31-2020, 02:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Sure it's not back related ?

Tags
nerve, lot, helps, pulse, machine

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.