Sen Hatch Pun Filled Pro-Pot research

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2017, 08:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,178 Times in 834 Posts
Default Sen Hatch Pun Filled Pro-Pot research

Senator Orrin Hatch GOP Utah, a state that leads the nation in herbal products, has introduced a bill to get the prohibition on research into medical benefits of marijuana removed. Someone had a good time writing the press release. From his official Senate website [my bolds on the puns]:

It’s high time to address research into medical marijuana,” Hatch said.“Our country has experimented with a variety of state solutions without properly delving into the weeds on the effectiveness, safety, dosing, administration, and quality of medical marijuana. All the while, the federal government strains to enforce regulations that sometimes do more harm than good. To be blunt, we need to remove the administrative barriers preventing legitimate research into medical marijuana, which is why I’ve decided to roll out the MEDS Act.”

“I urge my colleagues to join Senator Schatz and me in our joint effort to help thousands of Americans suffering from a wide-range of diseases and disorders. In a Washington at war with itself, I have high hopes that this bipartisan initiative can be a kumbaya moment for both parties.”

For details on the bill click the link above. Well played Senator Hatch.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:04 AM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,620 Times in 1,764 Posts

There may be some high times approaching in Mormon dominated Utah!

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Closed Thread

Tags
medical, research, hatch, marijuana, senator

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.