Korea's Foremost Infectious Disease Expert (Dr. Fauci Counterpart)

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2020, 09:55 PM
Platinum member
Default Korea's Foremost Infectious Disease Expert (Dr. Fauci Counterpart)

I found this interview to be credible, balanced and enlightening. See how Korea is dealing with this horrific virus.

Old 04-02-2020, 07:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
I found this interview to be credible, balanced and enlightening. See how Korea is dealing with this horrific virus.

BK. This is, as you say, credible, balanced and enlightening. I have read the same facts now for some time but many really usually smart people I know initially denied the danger, listened to a doctor on Fox News Network that I have never had much faith in because of his commercial on a rub to get rid of leg cramps. He, Dr. Drew Pinskey, said that it was no more serious than the seasonal flu, that no more people would die than the regular flu. Even those friends who did believe it was dangerous continued to go out and about and many kind friends urged me to take elderberry herb supplement and relax. I think most people are finally getting how serious this is.

Last edited by graciegirl; 04-02-2020 at 02:22 PM.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,995 Times in 1,728 Posts

Last thing I listened to before going to sleep yesterday was this video. So glad to hear that the main doctor in charge of how the virus goes down in Korea is willing to share his strategies, his foresight and his vision with all of us. What comes through is his wisdom, his compassion and his humility. I slept well.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,162 Times in 833 Posts

This is an excellent video. He states facts as facts and opinion as opinion. His humanity and humility are evident.
Closed Thread

Tags
koreas, balanced, virus, horrific, dealing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.