A Teacher's Hand Washing Experiment

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-08-2020, 06:15 PM
Platinum member
Default A Teacher's Hand Washing Experiment

While most of us don't need to be reminded to wash our hands or to use tissues/tp to open bathroom doors, for those who may be less than diligent, this visual is fascinating.

A Teacher Did an Experiment to Show the Power of Handwashing, and You Can’t Stay Unimpressed
Old 03-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,429 Posts

O.K. I'll shape up! My wife was a Pre-School Teacher. I was one of the student's. It would have been a lot easier to teach the children with a visual aid like this. It worked on me.

I think they had the kids singing while they were washing up. It was a long time ago. Like little Gem Factories. They got me sick last time we were up there but I love 'Em so much it was worth it.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,493 Times in 672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
While most of us don't need to be reminded to wash our hands or to use tissues/tp to open bathroom doors, for those who may be less than diligent, this visual is fascinating.

A Teacher Did an Experiment to Show the Power of Handwashing, and You Can’t Stay Unimpressed
As many men as I have seen leaving restrooms without bothering to wash their hands, I'm not as optimistic as yourself..."most of us don't need to be reminded to wash our hands."

This would make a great poster...to plaster everywhere.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:25 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

Grand kids are bio-hazzards. I get sick every time I visit. Still visit, but plan on coming home with a cold or something to remember the visit by. Not sure you can prevent it. Maybe we need one of those rooms you go through to decontaminate. Where you remove and burn all your cloths which includes a hazzard suit, get a high pressure shower, a dose of antiseptic, and a through scrub down.

Tags
bathroom, doors, tissues/tp, diligent, visual

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.