On time appointments?

On time appointments?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-11-2019, 01:11 PM

I’m sorry you can’t use the Viiages Health Care because of your insurance because that’s what I have and I never wait more than about 5 minutes. If you can change your insurance that’s what I’d recommend. Otherwise other advice you’ve gotten about leaving is pretty good. There are no easy answers to your dilemma.

Old 02-11-2019, 02:26 PM

Don't see any answers--are they any?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2019, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmain41 View Post
I would think that a good office manager would say something to those waiting to explain the delay...
Part of the problem here is finding and retaining good front office and nursing staff. I recently left a long term doctor I liked because of overbooking, long wait times. and errors with billing, scheduling, prescriptions, etc. The office had only recently digitized their records and added an online patient portal but none of the staff knew how to use it. There was a lot of turnover. The phones rang busy or went to voice mail. It just became too much of a chore.

On the other hand, my dentist has really helpful, pleasant and efficient staff and assistants. Maybe she pays better, who knows
Old 02-11-2019, 03:32 PM
Platinum member

I have two doctors with Florida Heart and Vascular, plus have my blood work done there and never wait more than 5 minutes.

Tags
time, waiting, doctor, villages, appointments