Total Nutrition

Closed Thread
Old 05-31-2017, 10:14 AM
Default Total Nutrition

Anybody have any experiences with Total Nutrition company in The Villages. They seem to want a lot of money up front.
Old 05-31-2017, 10:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

I was 45 pounds over weight. My cholesterol and triglyceride numbers were through the roof. My triglycerides were so high that it was impossible to calculate my LDL and HDL.

I was also recently diagnosed as pre-diabetic. Several other blood counts were in the terrible range.

About two and a half months ago, I began cutting out all carbohydrates and eating a lot of fats and protein.

I saw my doctor last week. I have lost 25 pounds so far. I am no longer pre-diabetic and my triglycerides were 125. My overall cholesterol is still a bit high but this is an inherited trait and will never be what is considered safe. Regardless, it still came down almost 100 points.

My liver test was normal whereas before, it was borderline.
The best thing is that I feel great. I have a lot more energy and my mind seems to be working better.

I wouldn't tell anyone what to do, but this works for me and my doctor agrees.

Better still, it doesn't cost me any money for memberships or pre packaged foods. I eat as much as I want, when ever I'm hungry as long as I stay away from sugar and carbs.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 05-31-2017, 10:32 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,477 Times in 548 Posts

Dr., that is impressive! Good for you!
Old 06-04-2017, 10:30 PM

I would be very cautious. They do not sound reputable to me. Check Seniors against Crime. Any business that wants $ up front is one to be checked out thoroughly. Have you done an internet search for comments, recommendations, cautions, etc. ?
Closed Thread

Tags
nutrition, total, lot, front, money

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.