Tri County Foot and Ankle bill for $1.40...really

Closed Thread
Old 01-19-2019, 12:02 PM

If you've seen the obnoxious size of this "podiatry clinic", it all makes sense as to why they need every $1.40 they can get their disgusting little hands on. That and to pay for all of Esarey's legal problems.
Old 01-19-2019, 12:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,499 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by haywood811 View Post
If you've seen the obnoxious size of this "podiatry clinic", it all makes sense as to why they need every $1.40 they can get their disgusting little hands on. That and to pay for all of Esarey's legal problems.
I didn't notice Dr. Wu had "disgusting little hands" when he nicely booted my torn achilles tendon and it healed without surgery. The only thing I can find negative about the man is he is a fan of Michigan.

Never met Dr. Esarey but his reputation proceeds him.

No one forces anyone to go to "obnoxiously sized clinics" here or anywhere.
Old 01-19-2019, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haywood811 View Post
I have no connection with this practice other than being a patient of Dr Esarey for 17 years. This clinic has a history of providing quality care to the many patients who go there. As a registered medical professional, I have had the pleasure of seeing many of his/their patients in their homes and ALL of the patients have nothing but the best to say about any of the doctors there. And, I might add, most all present a remarkable recovery and we never see a post-op infection from this practice. And as for Dr ESarey's "legal problems", there (but for the grace of God) could go a high percentage of residents in the Villages.
Closed Thread

Tags
received, heel, tri, copay, $40.00

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.