Ugh!!! It's Time To Lose Weight...Again!!

Closed Thread
Old 04-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Default Ugh!!! It's Time To Lose Weight...Again!!

It's a vicious cycle that I go through every year and I know I am not alone. Luckily I do know of a plan that works "every" time. Now I just have to stay with the healthy eating and not go back to my bad habits.

Here is the plan. Easy to follow and easy to use I promise.

Mike and Lisa's World: Losing Weight Is Never Fun Or Easy But I Know A Great Plan That Works
Old 04-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Veteran member

I'm right there with you. I bulk up EVERY winter because I am a total slug and spend my winter sitting in a recliner on a heating pad! Every spring, when I go through the torture of ridding myself of that extra 10 pounds and I begin to feel great, I tell myself that I will NEVER do that again. Well, I lie! Every single year I lie! So, good luck to you and good luck to me. I just had a green smoothie for dinner.

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Old 04-05-2013, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanabanana73 View Post
I'm right there with you. I bulk up EVERY winter because I am a total slug and spend my winter sitting in a recliner on a heating pad! Every spring, when I go through the torture of ridding myself of that extra 10 pounds and I begin to feel great, I tell myself that I will NEVER do that again. Well, I lie! Every single year I lie! So, good luck to you and good luck to me. I just had a green smoothie for dinner.

Good luck to you and me.

I love green smoothies. I'm waiting for my spinach and lettuce in the garden. Hmm...maybe I shouldn't wait that long, lol.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
It's a vicious cycle that I go through every year and I know I am not alone. Luckily I do know of a plan that works "every" time. Now I just have to stay with the healthy eating and not go back to my bad habits.

Here is the plan. Easy to follow and easy to use I promise.

Mike and Lisa's World: Losing Weight Is Never Fun Or Easy But I Know A Great Plan That Works
I take it this is not a healthy diet; it's a weight loss diet. Otherwise, it would have specified that ALL items in category #3 should consist of whole grains, right?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.