Ugh!!! It's Time To Lose Weight...Again!!

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Default Ugh!!! It's Time To Lose Weight...Again!!

It's a vicious cycle that I go through every year and I know I am not alone. Luckily I do know of a plan that works "every" time. Now I just have to stay with the healthy eating and not go back to my bad habits.

Here is the plan. Easy to follow and easy to use I promise.

Mike and Lisa's World: Losing Weight Is Never Fun Or Easy But I Know A Great Plan That Works
Old 04-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Veteran member

I'm right there with you. I bulk up EVERY winter because I am a total slug and spend my winter sitting in a recliner on a heating pad! Every spring, when I go through the torture of ridding myself of that extra 10 pounds and I begin to feel great, I tell myself that I will NEVER do that again. Well, I lie! Every single year I lie! So, good luck to you and good luck to me. I just had a green smoothie for dinner.

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Old 04-05-2013, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanabanana73 View Post
I'm right there with you. I bulk up EVERY winter because I am a total slug and spend my winter sitting in a recliner on a heating pad! Every spring, when I go through the torture of ridding myself of that extra 10 pounds and I begin to feel great, I tell myself that I will NEVER do that again. Well, I lie! Every single year I lie! So, good luck to you and good luck to me. I just had a green smoothie for dinner.

Good luck to you and me.

I love green smoothies. I'm waiting for my spinach and lettuce in the garden. Hmm...maybe I shouldn't wait that long, lol.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
It's a vicious cycle that I go through every year and I know I am not alone. Luckily I do know of a plan that works "every" time. Now I just have to stay with the healthy eating and not go back to my bad habits.

Here is the plan. Easy to follow and easy to use I promise.

Mike and Lisa's World: Losing Weight Is Never Fun Or Easy But I Know A Great Plan That Works
I take it this is not a healthy diet; it's a weight loss diet. Otherwise, it would have specified that ALL items in category #3 should consist of whole grains, right?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.