United health care

Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,922 Times in 2,448 Posts

IMO let's cut the BS and get to what's really going on. Some doctors recommend test after test and push pills to run up the Medicare bill. I had doctor that wanted to put me on high blood pressure medicine 25 years ago. I didn't have high blood pressure then and I don't have high blood pressure now. I found different doctor. IMO the pray on the elderly especially 80 plus. They fill in the patient chart to cover the fraud. This is why some people don't trust some doctors (especially foreign here to get rich and then go back to they're native country) or certain insurance companies that pay provider with monthly check even if the don't see the patient. IMO it's call kick back and the provider will not allow other insurances that don't kick back due to the agreement with kickback provider.

IMO UHC Has this little scheme going and why VHC kicked other medical insurance out of village health care for the monthly kick backs which I read some where UHC under investigation, billions of government dollars is at stake, so they can pay lots of lobbyists money which feed the career politicians slush funds. IMO we know where that will lead?

IMO the whole system is corrupt and single provider only way to control fraud.

Remember this IS MY OPINION, others may disagree and I'm sure they will.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:41 AM
Veteran member

I had 2 calls from 2 different women claiming to be with United Healthcare wanting to verify my healthcare care information....on each call they asked me to verify my address and my card number.... I told her to tell me what she had for my address and card number and I would let her know if that was correct.....they both hung up....Don't Give Out Your Info To Anyone
Old 08-19-2017, 12:05 PM

I recently received a call. Supposedly UHC originated. She said she knew I had a bone density test approved and recommended and they have a mobile unit to do the test. I said I already had the test (true). She hung up.
Old 08-19-2017, 03:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
IMO let's cut the BS and get to what's really going on. Some doctors recommend test after test and push pills to run up the Medicare bill. I had doctor that wanted to put me on high blood pressure medicine 25 years ago. I didn't have high blood pressure then and I don't have high blood pressure now. I found different doctor. IMO the pray on the elderly especially 80 plus. They fill in the patient chart to cover the fraud. This is why some people don't trust some doctors (especially foreign here to get rich and then go back to they're native country) or certain insurance companies that pay provider with monthly check even if the don't see the patient. IMO it's call kick back and the provider will not allow other insurances that don't kick back due to the agreement with kickback provider.

IMO UHC Has this little scheme going and why VHC kicked other medical insurance out of village health care for the monthly kick backs which I read some where UHC under investigation, billions of government dollars is at stake, so they can pay lots of lobbyists money which feed the career politicians slush funds. IMO we know where that will lead?

IMO the whole system is corrupt and single provider only way to control fraud.

Remember this IS MY OPINION, others may disagree and I'm sure they will.
Yes, but even an opinion should have some basis in reality. I'm afraid your statements are so far out in left field that they qualify as originating in "a galaxy far, far away" In fact, I need not waste time shredding your argument apart line by line because res ipsa loquitur
Old 08-20-2017, 09:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,922 Times in 2,448 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Yes, but even an opinion should have some basis in reality. I'm afraid your statements are so far out in left field that they qualify as originating in "a galaxy far, far away" In fact, I need not waste time shredding your argument apart line by line because res ipsa loquitur
Don't you really mean you can't. Remember I'm on the other side of the fence.
Old 08-21-2017, 08:43 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Don't you really mean you can't. Remember I'm on the other side of the fence.
You're right, I DON"T mean that. Do you really think the physician benefits financially from tests and prescriptions? Really? If so, please return to planet Earth. You really think insurance companies are giving "kickbacks"?? If so, please board the next "da plane, boss, da plane" that leaves Fantasy Island. May I suggest you review the Starke laws to see why no one other than out and out fly by night frauds would even come close to the practices you describe. Do you really think Walgreen's and CVS, multi-billion companies, would risk getting put out of business by the Justice Dept. just to send a few bucks to a provider for writing prescriptions?
I think everyone gets the idea. Too bad your not right---I'd be flying to Oregon right now on my private jet to see the eclipse from one of the best vantage points, but alas, I never got a "kickback" from the "corrupt" system.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:05 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,770 Times in 3,638 Posts

I received a call last week.................

The caller told me it was time to get my head out of my as^.

I looked at the caller ID, it was my Bride.

Nothing scheduled yet.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:21 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
I received a call last week.................

The caller told me it was time to get my head out of my as^.

I looked at the caller ID, it was my Bride.

Nothing scheduled yet.
I can recommend a good proctologist to help with that.
Closed Thread

Tags
doctor, hand, work, test, soooo

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.