Urgent Care facilities

Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2011, 10:39 AM
Default Urgent Care facilities

Can anyone point me to the opening times for the various UCFs in TV?

I recently used the one by SweetBay in LSL and it was excellent, but it closes at 7pm - 5pm on weekends - and I hate using the hospital

Thank you
Old 03-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Veteran member

Haven't used that one! We've used Paramount Urgent Care on 466 in the Santa Fe Crossing (take a right at the light from Morse Blvd to 466...down just a short ways past the churches on the left..end of the strip). They're very good too and open from 8 to 8 seven days a week.\

Have heard good things about 441 Urgent Care, open daily 8 to midnight. But that one is rather far for us to travel!
Old 03-20-2011, 11:55 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAjd View Post
We've used Paramount Urgent Care on 466 in the Santa Fe Crossing (take a right at the light from Morse Blvd to 466...down just a short ways past the churches on the left..end of the strip). They're very good too and open from 8 to 8 seven days a week.\
I love Paramount Urgent Care at Santa Fe Crossing Plaza on CR 466. I go there monthly for allergy shots. They are friendly and professional.

They are open 7 days a week from 8 AM to 8 PM.
352-674-9218
Old 03-20-2011, 01:07 PM

Thank you

Is Paramount golf-cart accessible - either via churches or back of Rio Ponderosa?

(I am assuming it is right on 466 when travelling north on Morse from Lake Sumter Landing - correct?)
Old 03-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermuda View Post
Thank you

Is Paramount golf-cart accessible - either via churches or back of Rio Ponderosa?

(I am assuming it is right on 466 when travelling north on Morse from Lake Sumter Landing - correct?)
Nope it's not! Would love it if it was but there's a marsh between the churches and that big office building that is near the Santa Fe strip. Have never seen carts over there. I also go to the Lab there and the hair salon.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAjd View Post
Nope it's not! Would love it if it was but there's a marsh between the churches and that big office building that is near the Santa Fe strip. Have never seen carts over there. I also go to the Lab there and the hair salon.
a propos of nothing, I'm now looking for four off-road tires and wheels for an EZGO...
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.