Urgent Warning-Culver's Restaurant

Closed Thread
Old 11-18-2020, 10:19 PM
Exclamation Urgent Warning-Culver's Restaurant

Foreign object hidden in the salad My husband and I chose to treat ourselves to Culver's tonight Rarely eat there but the thought of a concrete made my mouth water. Placed our order, me: single butter burger with mayo, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions and bacon. (I received burger with raw onion and no bacon). My husband ordered the cranberry bacon bleu salad with grilled chicken and ranch dressing. His salad looked very good. He poured the dressing on top and gently stirred the salad so it didn't overflow the plastic bowl and proceeded to eat the salad. After he ate almost half the salad he poured a little more dressing onto the greens and stirred again. This is when he discovered a blue vinyl glove!! When he held it up with his fork we both almost lost our cookies. it was the manager's reply, after she had a good giggle "well, what do you want? another salad or a refund?" I will not be eatting anything from culver's again. And I want everyone to please be very, very cautious of food coming from this kitchen. Yes, we did take photos, saved receipts of purchase and refund and will be notifying corporate headquarters.
Closed Thread

Tags
salad, bacon, dressing, refund, burger

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.