Vaccine Protection Failure

Closed Thread
Old 07-18-2021, 09:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,512 Times in 3,105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
Yep, blame those who are in Chemo, that the vaccine isn’t as effective.
They might be more worried about when the cancer starts to Mets.

But thanks for laying blame on those who have been diagnosed with cancer, and choose to Fight. So sorry their cancer has ruined your day, and made vaccine less effective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
That is exactly the complete opposite of what was written. Your furor is obstructing your reading comprehension. What was written was that those who are immune suppressed are victims of those who have refused to be vaccinated and are now the rats spreading the plague.
Yeah that really confused the heck out of me. Thanks for explaining to this person what I said, which I thought was REALLY clear.
Old 07-19-2021, 04:54 AM
Default COVID Vaccines

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
Another reason why it was SO important for MOST people to get vaccinated. But thanks to the refuseniks, the few who *can't* be vaccinated, and the people whose vaccines aren't as effective, are MORE prone to becoming the victims of the current wave of virus.

The more people who are vaccinated, the less likely ANYONE is to get sick. Little too late for people to realize this, now. Maybe next time there's a pandemic they'll remember.
No one knows (doctors,scientists, geniuses) what the short or long term negative effects might or might not be to our health. Why didn’t the FDA approve the vaccines?
Old 07-19-2021, 05:25 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,863 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor View Post
Just a word of caution to those who have been vaccinated. Turns out that some individuals (one of us personally learned this first hand) who have a compromised immune system, kidney disease, diabetes, or transplants and who have been vaccinated may not have generated antibodies to the Covid Vaccination.

Rheumatologist casually mentioned this during a routine exam, ran a Covid test (to see if we ever had Covid because if you have had it you naturally generate some antibodies) and then ran a Spike test. He was shocked when one of our Spike tests showed no antibodies had been generated by the vaccination. The one with no antibodies has an autoimmune disease.

We are back to wearing masks everywhere...

The worst part of this is most who had the vaccine assume they are now Ok and won't get extremely sick even if they get the virus...nothing could be further from the truth.

Just wanted to make folks aware of the potential issues...
The New York Times last month mentioned evidence that for these people, even if two vaccinations doesn’t do it, often three of the same vaccine will. The CDC is studying it. I would go for that.
Old 07-19-2021, 05:26 AM

Somethings going on with the testing? SHOCKER!
Old 07-19-2021, 06:26 AM

Saw the other day at a briefing, that vaccines don't necessarily show as the antibodies that would show had someone been previously infected. Apparently if you had Pfizer of Moderna the protection acts much differently than he actual infection does. Room for investigation?
Old 07-19-2021, 06:30 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,558 Times in 597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
People who are immunocompromised and fail to mount an antibody response are the very rare exception, not the rule. So your warning is appreciated, but only applies to less than 0.1% of the population.

Also, if you are "back to wearing masks", I hope it is at least an N-95 or better, since the usual masks will afford you next to zero protection. You are much better off with social distancing to protect yourself.

Stay well.
True and I would think that those individuals with medical issues would have the sense to talk to their doctor about things and not just read articles or get info from a friend
Old 07-19-2021, 06:37 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,344 Posts

We have been lied to so much we don't know who to believe.
Old 07-19-2021, 07:06 AM

Google Dr Mercola for more information about COVID and the vaccine.
Old 07-19-2021, 07:41 AM
Veteran member

If you had read anything at all about vaccinations you would have known they are anywhere from 60 to 95% effective for the three that are commonly taken for covid. About a month ago after your vaccination you should have been tested for covid yourself. And he may decide to get another vaccination from a different Factory
Old 07-19-2021, 07:43 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
Yep, blame those who are in Chemo, that the vaccine isn’t as effective.
They might be more worried about when the cancer starts to Mets.

But thanks for laying blame on those who have been diagnosed with cancer, and choose to Fight. So sorry their cancer has ruined your day, and made vaccine less effective.
WOW!!!!! that's a stretch! Suggest you either read their post again, or get someone to read....and explain it to you.
Old 07-19-2021, 07:44 AM
Veteran member

All vaccinations required long-term testing by the FDA these were allowed under emergency testing for distribution, about 30,000 people were actually vaccinated are we to the vaccines and it was allowed because there were so few negative problems and because the high effectiveness
Old 07-19-2021, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
People who are immunocompromised and fail to mount an antibody response are the very rare exception, not the rule. So your warning is appreciated, but only applies to less than 0.1% of the population.

Also, if you are "back to wearing masks", I hope it is at least an N-95 or better, since the usual masks will afford you next to zero protection. You are much better off with social distancing to protect yourself.

Stay well.
Would you please reference where you got the 0.1% of the population figure. I was given the Johns Hopkins Study from June 2021 and it shows a significantly larger number. Thank You.
Old 07-19-2021, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevekennedy3 View Post
We have been lied to by the CDC, WHO and our own government. For the real truth, watch this:Stay away from the vaxxed, it is official, from Pfizer's own documents | From the Trenches World Report
Not sure what the link says (I will read it after work), but I am happy to see all views being posted.
Old 07-19-2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabella View Post
No one knows (doctors,scientists, geniuses) what the short or long term negative effects might or might not be to our health. Why didn’t the FDA approve the vaccines?
Because full "FDA approval" requires a 6-month safety study and last time I checked 6 months is still 180 days...the packet was submitted in May following the 6-month safety study, and it is now in an expedited priority FDA approval process.

FDA grants priority review to Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine; decision on approval expected by January 2022 - CNN
Old 07-19-2021, 08:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by butlerperkins@gmail.com View Post
2021 0719 Monday @ 08:54

Third
Thanks to those few (?) who accept the many who have yet to receive a shot / the shots. I understand that the FDA has an EUA (emergency use authorization) for the shot regimen as it currently stands. I am waiting for full FDA approval. I am not among you now, but have visited as recently as a few months ago. I will return in August. I will wear a mask everywhere I go. I will avoid large gatherings. When the anticipated friendly residents address me, I will (try to) maintain my distance. I do not hide that I am not yet vaccinated.

Heaven forbid that anyone might remain who is college educated, wealthy, open-minded, law abiding, tax paying, home owning and endlessly curious about current events. No?

To those of you, like me, who await the full FDA approval, suck it (the negativity) up, keep your head up, stand firm, and listen to your head and heart. This will all pass, some day - or you will. :-)
Even though I have received my Covid inoculation, I do not attempt to encourage OR discourage others to do the same. I simply give my reasons for obtaining the shots and leave it up to others to do as their reasoning dictates. I do NOT get the FLU shot and have never had the flu. Lucky? I received my covid shots ONLY because of my concern for my spouse's medical condition--- not because of any concern for others. Just being truthful. I value my own life over strangers'. That said, if I was to encourage the vaccination and then it turned out to have permanent harmful secondary effects down the line, I would feel guilty. Also, if was to discourage getting the vaccination and they became ill, I would also feel guilty. That becomes a conundrum.
If you are scared, I understand. Don't let your fear influence others to make a potential life threatening decision.
There is nothing wrong with presenting the facts, but it is wrong to insist that one's opinion is FACT.
It is my OPINION that since I have about 20 years give or take an unknown amount of time, left on my life I will enjoy taking care of my spouse and attempt to give her as much time together as possible. I am not concerned about the long term effects of this vaccination. I doubt that if there are any, then it will probably not effect me in the time I have left. On the other hand, if it gives my spouse more time with me, then I take that vaccination along with her. That is my reasoning, and it has absolutely nothing to do with politics, education or wealth. Selfish? Maybe, but whether or not someone else feels I am right or wrong really does not concern me.
Something one needs to ponder: What would be the state of our country now, IF we did not have this vaccination?
On the other hand, if this virus effects children hardly at all, can we not wait to force the vaccination on them for a while to research the possible side effects (if any) that the serum has on us? Is there any reason to rush to get them vaccinated? If we have our vaccinations, the children should not be dangerous to us or anyone else vaccinated.

Tags
antibodies, covid, generated, disease, ran

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.