Vaccine Protection Failure

Closed Thread
Old 07-20-2021, 07:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,370 Times in 3,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbound View Post
It's hard not to wonder how many current anti-vaxxers would have already died, without receiving childhood vaccinations against highly contagious diseases like the measles, mumps, chicken pox, polio, Etc.? Given the ever increasing population and the speed in which we can intermingle globally, those diseases would spread a lot faster today than they did before 'mostly' being eradicated. I read one report that estimated that about 42,000 of the 4.1 million children born in the USA every year, would have died without our robust mandatory vaccination program (for kids in public schools at least). Not to even mention the direct and indirect costs, of a lack of immunizations. I also shake my head at those whose opposition to the Covid vaccine is predicated on "I don't put what I don't know, in my body," yet are obese and can't even pronounce a lot of the ingredients - in the fast/junk food they constantly consume. I won't hold my breath for a 'hypocrisy vaccine' anytime soon though. lol
Hypocrisy is popular among refuseniks. I don't put what I don't know in my body - by the way we're having lunch at the country club - hot dog special today.

They reject this vaccine, but aren't mad at their parents for forcing them to have the smallpox vaccine, or the MMR, or DPT/TDaP when they were little kids.

But go figure - we live in a community that refuses to fluoridate the water. And look at how many thriving dental offices are in the area. No surprise there.
Old 07-20-2021, 07:38 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,295 Times in 439 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbound View Post
It's hard not to wonder how many current anti-vaxxers would have already died, without receiving childhood vaccinations against highly contagious diseases like the measles, mumps, chicken pox, polio, Etc.? Given the ever increasing population and the speed in which we can intermingle globally, those diseases would spread a lot faster today than they did before 'mostly' being eradicated. I read one report that estimated that about 42,000 of the 4.1 million children born in the USA every year, would have died without our robust mandatory vaccination program (for kids in public schools at least). Not to even mention the direct and indirect costs, of a lack of immunizations. I also shake my head at those whose opposition to the Covid vaccine is predicated on "I don't put what I don't know, in my body," yet are obese and can't even pronounce a lot of the ingredients - in the fast/junk food they constantly consume. I won't hold my breath for a 'hypocrisy vaccine' anytime soon though. lol
I’m not an anti-vaxxer, I recently had my second shingles shot, but I haven’t had the Covid vaccine. By the way, I do care very much about what I put into my body, my BMI is under 24. There is a huge difference between being anti-vax and refusing a vaccine with an unknown track record.
Closed Thread

Tags
antibodies, covid, generated, disease, ran

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.