Omron Blood Pressure Monitor

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2017, 09:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts
Default Omron Blood Pressure Monitor

Our old school blood pressure cup finely gave up. I been able to keep kind of healthy and not have to take drugs on daily basic. However, I still want to be able to monitor my blood pressure Occasionally.

I got the Omron series 10 monitor. IMO it is great. Portable, easy to set up, use, and compact. You simply put 4 AA batteries in (or Use the AC adapter provided), snap the monitor cup hose into the side of the machine and press start. Takes less minute with easy to read display. Works great for me. Beats the old manual pump up and Stethoscope (we can debate if it is better). It also has history and switch for two people, person one or two. Gives green light if pressures are good and yellow if not. Sorry No RED, loud horn, or automatic calling 911.

Sold everywhere and of course online if interested. So if your interested and want good deal shop around. No, I have no interest in the machine, it's just information in case anybody needs it.

Got to add that due to all the negativity. I also tried really hard to correct all the little type Os that my heavy fingers sometime hit the wrong keys or don't press hard enough register. I'll NEVER be able to satisfy the grammar police. Peace! Just information nothing More!

Don't Understand Blood Pressure? You Will After This! - YouTube

One of many opinions on blood pressure.

OMRON 711DLX ARM BLOOD PRESSURE - YouTube

one of many models. you decide what's good for you or your price point.
Closed Thread

Tags
monitor, blood, pressure, good, interested

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.